|1. No one will be denied service because of an inability to pay a fee.|
2. There will be no charge for the first evaluation session.
3. Youth will not be charged for individual sessions in situations where the parent or legal guardian provides consent for service but either cannot or will not pay for services.
4.The fee will be based on the family's income with the amount determined by using the following guidelines. Exceptions can be made if the family has any extraordinary expenses or financial problems.
5. Verification of earnings by income tax forms, W2 forms or pay stubs may be considered when determining the fee.
6. A fee agreement will be negotiated at the end of the initial evaluation session.
7. Payment of fees will be made at the end of each counseling session.
8. The fee may be renegotiated at any time if there is a change in the family's financial situation or if the fee should become a problem.
9. Clients may be responsible for the entire fee unless the session is cancelled less than 24 hours before the time of the appointment.
10. Exceptions to this fee policy include a fee of $75.00, or $25.00 in instances of financial hardship, for the substance use interview.